Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blaming the Dayquil

    I am so hyped up on NyQuil that I forgot to post my newest DIY this morning!
    I went to World Market last week and found these two napkins that were 25% off of 2.99... and fell in love with the pattern. At 2 bucks each they were basically free so I had to snag them up. I busted out the old sewing machine and made these suckers into a throw pillow... How cute!
    I only made one but I think I will go back once I am done dying in my bed and buy some more. When pillows can be made for that cheap you almost HAVE to make them!








    Photobucket

Post Title

→

Blaming the Dayquil


Post URL

→

https://asfers.blogspot.com/2011/03/blaming-dayquil.html


Visit Creative Blogspot for Daily Updated Creative Blogspot Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive