Thursday, February 24, 2011

G's big girl room

    So what do you lovers think....Are you guys diggin it?
    It's for G and I have maybe designed and re-designed her room a BILLION times. I think I just need to move on already and make it happen.  So this is what I came up with and am sticking to it.


    Sources:


    LALA Love you: one of the first pieces of art I bought for G

    Dresser: DIY Paint color Pratt and Lambert 1849

    Pillow: Highland Court Abstract

    Flamingo Art: I can't remember but I found this which I love


    The peacock chair, I own. Same with the lamp which I believe is Mitchell Gold...But I can't find a link 

Post Title

G's big girl room


Post URL

https://asfers.blogspot.com/2011/02/g-big-girl-room.html


Visit Creative Blogspot for Daily Updated Creative Blogspot Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive