Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Road trip

    I'm planning a little trip away, to one of my favourite parts of the world - Byron Bay and the hinterland town of Bangalow. Although I'm combining business and pleasure in this trip, I can't think of a nicer place to 'work'! My first point of call is my all-time favourite shop - Island Luxe.




    images courtesy Shannon Fricke

     maybe a bite to eat

    it's such a gorgeous, laid-back town

    On to Byron, to visit Strangetrader:





    ...and everything else Byron has to offer

    I can't wait! What have you got planned for the summer?


Post Title

Road trip


Post URL

https://asfers.blogspot.com/2010/12/road-trip.html


Visit Creative Blogspot for Daily Updated Creative Blogspot Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive