Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The new Verandah House range is here!

    The lovely Judy from Verandah House has just launched her new furniture range, and it's absolutely stunning! Here's a little taste:





    To see the rest of the range, hurry on over here. Or check out her blog. And tell her I said hi!


    ***For some reason, blogger isn't letting me upload comments on this post, but I do receive them via email, so thanks for taking the time and I'll reply direct if you've supplied your email address. K xx  ***

Post Title

The new Verandah House range is here!


Post URL

https://asfers.blogspot.com/2010/10/new-verandah-house-range-is-here.html


Visit Creative Blogspot for Daily Updated Creative Blogspot Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive