Friday, June 18, 2010

Decisions, Decisions, Advice Needed

    I am currently on a hunt for a "nice" purse as my b-day gift from the Hubby. I am thinking something in the camel range but I can't decide....Here are some I am liking (not that all of these could qualify as serious contenders but a girl can dream)....
    The ole back doctor said to downsize my big bags to help avoid further injury...I hate to admit it but he is probably right (Mom I know what you are thinking) so maybe something on the smaller size...
    I am definitely open to suggestions. If you have seen any bags (make that small...but not too small...purses) lately let me know!

    All available at Nordstrom

Post Title

→

Decisions, Decisions, Advice Needed


Post URL

→

https://asfers.blogspot.com/2010/06/decisions-decisions-advice-needed.html


Visit Creative Blogspot for Daily Updated Creative Blogspot Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive