Sunday, May 16, 2010

Complex Women (Funny Joke)


    1 . (Whatever)
    Men: What should we have for dinner?
    Women: Whatever..
    Men: Why don't we have Mexican?
    Women: No not Mexican, the last time i got pimples on my face

    Men: Alright, why don't we have Szechwan cuisine

    Women: Yesterday we ate Szechwan , today too?

    Men: Hmm..... I suggest we have seafood

    Women: Seafood is not good, I got diarrhea

    Men: Then what do you suggest?

    Women : Whatever..


    2. (Anything)
    Men: So what should we do now?
    Women: Anything
    Men: How about watching a movie? It's been a long time
    Women: Watching movie is no good, it's a waste of time

    Men: How about we go for bowling, or some exercises?

    Women: Exercise on such a hot day?

    Men: Then find a cafe and have a drink

    Women: I am off caffeine

    Men: Then what do you suggest?

    Women: Anything

    3. (You decide)
    Men: Then do we just go home?
    Women: You decide
    Men: Let's take the bus, I will accompany you

    Women: The bus is dirty and crowded.

    Men: OK; we will take a cab

    Women: Not worth it... for such a short distance

    Men: All right, then we can walk. We can enjoy the weather

    Women: I am hungry, can't walk.

    Men: Then what do you suggest?

    Women: You decide
    Men: Let's have dinner first?

    Women: Whatever...

    Men: What shall we eat?

    Women: Anything..


    4. (ANYTIME.)..
    Men: At what time do i have to call you?
    Women:
    Any time as u wish
    Men: But last time when i call u in the morning u didn't pick up?

    Women: I was sleeping.

    Men: OK; when I try to call you around 11 am u didn't pick up?

    Women: I was shopping with my mother

    Men: So, when I try to call you around 2-3 u didn't pick up?

    Women: I was tired and relaxing.

    Men: Then what about 5 pm?

    Women: I was watching a cartoon.

    Men: So, then why didn't you pick u phone in the night?

    Women: I was studying

    Men: Ok then tell me which time is the most convenience time for you to talk.

    Women:
    Anytime


    Join Us For These Stuff In Your Inbox @
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/letzwave/join

Post Title

Complex Women (Funny Joke)


Post URL

https://asfers.blogspot.com/2010/05/complex-women-funny-joke.html


Visit Creative Blogspot for Daily Updated Creative Blogspot Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive