Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Colors Are Blush And Bashful

    Shelby: "My colors are blush and bashful".
    M''Lynn: "Her colors are pink and pink."
    Shelby: "My colors are blush and bashful Momma."
    M'Lynn: "How pretentious is this wedding to going to get I ask you?"
    Shelby: "My colors are blush and bashful, I have chosen two shades of pink, one is much deeper than the other."

    I don't know if it was a wedding this past weekend, or talking about color a lot, or the fact that today is my best friends birthday and I can hear her reciting Steel Maganolias in mind as I type this but this quote has been in my head. So I thought it was only fitting to have a pink day since it is not a color I do that much...Image Here.
    Image Here.
    Image Here.

    Image Here and Here.
    Image Here.
    Image Here.
    Image Here.

    I had to throw in a blue one for the birthday girl, Happy Birthday Dew!
    Image Here.

    If you have not seen Steel Magnolias you really must.

Post Title

→

My Colors Are Blush And Bashful


Post URL

→

https://asfers.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-colors-are-blush-and-bashful.html


Visit Creative Blogspot for Daily Updated Creative Blogspot Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive